Jobs and internships
There is so much left to build!
At Kagi.ai we are working on truly challenging problems that change the paradigm of human-machine interaction.
Our current areas of active research and development include:
- Data acquisition - data sources pipelines, web scale crawling infrastructure
- Question answering - cross-document, entity based, deductive, computational and conceptual
- Sentence/paragraph embeddings - capturing context, key terms and timestamps
- Knowledge representation - dynamic graphs, knowledge structure, dynamic world states (physics)
- Natural text generation - goal-driven natural language generation including summarization of content
- we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
If you're a student with passion for NLP research, feel free to reach out for internship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org